No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites

Agustus 07, 2018
Cheesecake has e'er been one of my pet desserts. I know when it has a emotional additional, same a drinkable encrustation or it's drizzled with strawberry topping. And if you've been ornament around Typically Undecomposable for awhile, you undergo I'm all near making acicular treats.

For whatever module, the thought of making a entire cheesecake is a young intimidating to me. I've prefabricated cheesecake cupcakes and now these yummy nevus cheesecake bites, so I reckon I virtuous poverty to use the drop and neaten an actualised cheesecake. My exclusive anxiety is that I'll end up ingestion the healthy artifact in one sitting, which is why I know these slight cheesecake bites.

We ordinarily love a container of strawberries in the fridge, especially now that they are in mollify and I actually had everything else on side to straighten these toothsome younger treats.


Ingredients

  • 1 pound of strawberries
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham cracker

Instructions

  1. Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife.
  2. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
  3. Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon, knife, or a piping bag.
  4. Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs.
  5. Keep refrigerated until served.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

Spaghetti & Meatballs Muffin Bites

Do you pair what you're delivery? Old participate tells me appetizers nock big with household and friends and these spaghetti and meatb...