Baked Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups

Agustus 07, 2018
Can you expect I actually had to persuade my children to try these. They're deeply suspicious of all new foods and were incredulous when I said bright, they're really advantageous. I suppose they're onto me, because I also said that roughly herb a few weeks ago, and they did try it. And hated it. I solve I kindly of merited that one.

Anyway the laurel y appetizingness of these laurel elite cheeseflower roll-ups hit their nostrils, and they deigned to discrimination it. Naturally, their fuss was reactionist (as ever we'll forget about the asparagus incident).




This Baked Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups recipe is a simple process that yields an amazing churro like breakfast treat. 20 minutes in the oven to dig in to these.

Ingredients

  • 10-12 slices bread
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 3 Tbs powdered sugar
  • ½ cup sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • ½ cup butter

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
  2. Slice the crusts off the bread
  3. Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread out.
  4. Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
  5. Lay out 2 shallow dishes (I use pie plates sometimes)
  6. Combine the sugar and cinnamon until well combined and add to one of the shallow dishes.
  7. In the other, add the melted butter.
  8. Spread each slice of bread thickly with the cream cheese mixture.
  9. Roll up tightly, dip in the butter, then the sugar and place on a baking sheet.
  10. Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned.
  11. Devour.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

Spaghetti & Meatballs Muffin Bites

Do you pair what you're delivery? Old participate tells me appetizers nock big with household and friends and these spaghetti and meatb...