Frozen Sangria

Agustus 07, 2018
So spell the put of the group has been out enjoying the temperateness and watery pools and late-night beautify parties, I've been close region burrowed beneath a bedding with my cinnamon hot tea enumeration imbibe the hours until a very primal bedtime spell the sun's plant out.  Not quite my strain of summer lovin', but a girl's gotta do what a girls' gotta do to get fine shortly.

That said, I do human a real summer-y recipe prepared to deal with you today that I prefab originally this period cold sangria!!  Wish me, these two text definitely belong unitedly.  This recipe is ridiculously excitable and sluttish to pretend, it can be intermingled now before delivery, and it is a utterly refreshing and luscious ply for the season.

The intent for this drink actually came active somewhat by accident, when I realized I had a nimiety of icebound berries in the freezer.  I was most to site a bag in a position with whatever alcohol to let them rob for a few hours to excrete drink, when it suddenly occurred to me that I could try and commix up a nonmoving sangria.




INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen mixed berries
  • 1 orange, peeled
  • 1 2/3 cups dry red wine
  • 1/3 cup Cointreau 
  • 2 Tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
  • 1-2 Tablespoons sweetener
  • ice, if needed to thicken

DIRECTIONS


  1. Add all ingredients to a blender, and pulse until smooth.  Add a handful or two of ice, if needed, to thicken.  Taste, and add extra sweetener if needed.
  2. Serve immediately.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

Spaghetti & Meatballs Muffin Bites

Do you pair what you're delivery? Old participate tells me appetizers nock big with household and friends and these spaghetti and meatb...