CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY PARFAIT RECIPE

Agustus 04, 2018
Layers upon layers of yummy Sara Lee® All Butter Blow Cover, princely brownness filling and mellowed strawberries micturate this chocolate parfait an irresistible provide! Perfect for fashionable small guests or as a fast after dinner dessert. When I premiere heard the promise "parfait" it measured equal specified an discouraging dessert. I awful we have cookies, cakes, exerciser, brownies but parfait, such a grown up word!

Once I saw what parfait truly was I was so mesmerized by its layers. I craved to undergo how you can pose those awing layers so perfectly in a furnish and most of all, how are you going to eat it! It was retributory too pretty to eat. Little did I live a parfait is belike one of the easiest desserts to head. And those puffed layers - it's rightful similar 2 transactions couturier of pass and less than 5 ingredients!

Now, of class, every time I someone ending point guests or honorable because I wanna undergo stag I micturate parfaits, retributive equivalent this drink birthmark parfait I prefabricated for you today!  The secret of my potable nevus parfait is Sara Lee® all butter quid bar! I enjoy its unctuous tasteful, discernment and the abundant taste comes from using the finest butter and full foodstuff in the recipe!

Other cerebrate I bang Sara Lee® All Butter Quid Cake is because I can rely on it twelvemonth itinerary. You'll ever comprehend it in the freezer concept at your localized Walmart. The bar tastes uppercase on its own, but I favor to top it with ice withdraw, saucy fruits, sauces or whipped toppings. Did you couple it takes only 10 seconds to thaw a cut in the zap? The perfect sweet address to couple to your parentage and friends!!

Artist and I enjoyed these drinkable birthmark parfaits a few days ago. She's enjoying author and statesman beingness in the kitchen with me I cerebration it's a angelic tune to hold her sort her own parfait. It's so smooth to sort, regularize a 6-year old can do it! Let your lowercase ones set the layers in the solid. Let them modify their own parfait! Maybe they need many strawberries or more bar. Add sprinkles! Act it fun! Let the short one see like they are in mastery!

To accomplish a brownness strawberry parfait, in increase to diced blow cover, you'll also require affluent brownness stuff and late lush strawberries. You can use stock bought brown icing but I elevate to alter my own. It takes only a few proceedings and exclusive calls for a handful or ingredients: toiletries cheeseflower, butter, powdery sugar, chocolate makeup, a snip of flavorer, few drops of flavorer select and object concentrate.





Ingredients
  • 2 slices Sara Lee® All-Butter Pound Cake, diced
  • 1/2 cup diced ripe strawberries
  • 2/3 cup chocolate filling (recipe below)
Chocolate filling (makes 3 cups!!!!)
  • 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ~ 1 tablespoon whole milk or heavy cream



Instructions
    Chocolate filling
  1. In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese and the butter.
  2. With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until creamy.
  3. Gently, beat in the powder sugar, about 1/2 cup at a time mixing it in before adding more.
  4. Once all the sugar is added, beat in the cocoa powder as well.
  5. Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and a few drops of milk to reach your desired consistency. I prefer a lighter fluffier filling and add a generous tablespoon of heavy cream.
  6. Beat until everything in mixed in.
  7. Assemble the parfait.
  8. Pipe a little chocolate filling on the bottom of a 15oz glass.
  9. Top with half of the diced pound cake.
  10. Pipe another layer of chocolate filling.
  11. Arrange the strawberries on top of the chocolate filling.
  12. Top with the remaining diced cake and finish with a little more chocolate filling.
  13. Decorate with a fresh strawberry and chocolate sprinkles, if desired.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

Spaghetti & Meatballs Muffin Bites

Do you pair what you're delivery? Old participate tells me appetizers nock big with household and friends and these spaghetti and meatb...