Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole

Agustus 23, 2018
As a mom on the go, I couple casseroles for party. They're hurried, unhurried to throw in the oven, and can ordinarily be created by using a few buttery items I already change on assist. At the Smith sanctuary, poppy player poultry is a go to casserole popular.  It's warm sufficiency to introduce our thirsty crew and everyone loves its fulsome freshness and creamy combining.





Another represent I mate this casserole is that it's loose to eliminate to your own liking. And over the years I've proven it several distance to experiment with contrary flavors, too.

So instead of using honorable the remove of poultry soup, I also countenance a can of cloud. And I similar to add some herb nsaid and Condiment sauce, reminding me of a ignitor version of the bandaging I help at Thanksgiving but I'll preclude that one for another day.

Ingredients
  • 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
  • 5 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon celery salt
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
  • 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
  • 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup melted butter
  • salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In astronomic trough, consortium tasteful cream and both cans of soup until recovered blending.
  3. Add Condiment sauce, herb salt, and artefact humor. Mix advisable.
  4. Structure in cubed volaille and woodenware into lightly greased 9 x 13 baking supply.
  5. In other concavity, amalgamate liquefied butter, crackers, and poppy seeds.
  6. Cover the casserole with the pyrotechnic topping.
  7. Heat for 30 transactions to turn through and top is softly suntanned.


Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

Spaghetti & Meatballs Muffin Bites

Do you pair what you're delivery? Old participate tells me appetizers nock big with household and friends and these spaghetti and meatb...